Data Hub Priority Plan 2021 General data hub improvements
  • Assigned to
    No one yet
  • Subscribers
    Carolin Bellstedt
    Paul Hoekman
This item has received 1 vote.

You are not logged in

Please join us and let's build things, together!

Description

We have talked about it several times in the past, how the structuring of the network activity overview page and responses to tasks are a bit messy sometimes. Afaik, we don't have a dedicated section for it yet, so I'm starting this one to collect some issues that I'm noticing.
The task can be split up into two aspects:
1) We need to think about what makes sense to have on there and where things should link too (e.g. the MoC Bot messages were taken out for it to be less cluttered; does it make sense to link to the library items? etc.).
2) The improvements need to be technically implemented.

Discussion and updates

New task was created

Hi Paul,
Thanks for responding to Cecilie. Unfortunately, I've noticed that it is not possible to access your full response, see screenshot. There simply is no link to click on and it also doesn't show up under Cecilie's comment, see either here or here. I don't know where it went...
I've therefore dug up your response in the admin's record section and reposted it for her to see.
Any idea what the issue could be?

Haha, I know where it is, namely here. It can be see from the data.moc page, but not the cityloops.moc page.

Ahh there we go, thanks Carolin, I also saw something odd was happening!

And great you created this task. I will look at it as one of the first one when we start the data priority project -- it will help a lot to sort this out once and for all I think.