Circular Seattle Mapping Event
Following the Circular Cities Day Event in late October, this event will expand your knowledge around what circularity really means here in Seattle and in cities around the world. The day will focus on exploring and mapping businesses and activities that support the circular economy, right here in Seattle.
The day will be hands-on and full of activities. The idea is to:
- Bring together circular enthusiasts to discuss and learn about the latest circular initiatives happening in their cities; and
- Map out circular initiatives taking place globally and make this information available online and free for all.
No priority knowledge of circular economy is needed! At 8:30am we will have a “what is the circular economy?” session and the mapping session will include discussions for the well-informed, the newcomers, and all those in between.
Lunch is included.
Who is the event for?
- Architects, Designers, Engineers and Makers
- Established companies and Start-ups in the energy sector, agriculture, construction, textiles/fashion, electronics, renewable energies, etc.
- Consultants, Business leaders and Strategists
- Education professionals and Researchers
- NGOs and professional associations
- Supporters of the circular economy
- Curious citizens of Seattle
Note: CEC Seattle will take photos during the event and upload them to the CEC website to be used as promotion for this and future CEC events.
See more about the October event here: https://www.circularcitiesseattle.com/
About the Circular Economy Club (CEC): CEC is the international network of over 3,500 circular economy professionals and organizations in over 100 countries. CEC is global and open. Anyone can join for free online. The network gathers architects, engineers, business leaders, researchers and makers that are resetting the world standards.